FSCA is proud to host the 2016 Mixed Team Volleyball Tournament.
With 15 days to go, the suspense is rising. Which team is going to be this year’s champion?
May 14, 2016
The participating teams:
|FSCA||DE TREFFERS||MALDITOS||HAMBURG ALL STAR|
Rules and regulations of the volleyball tournament
1. Volleyball mix ladies/men “ONE DAY” tournament
2. Participation fee: €120
3. This tournament is a single round robin best of 3 frame (25 points) competing each other.
a. Top 2 teams at the end of round robin will be automatically in for the championship final.
b. In case of a tie, the highest and lowest score in a match will be applied.
4. A team may consist 12 players with min. 3 women and max. 3 men on the field.
5. Two “time outs” in one minute can be requested;
6. Every participation team needs to present a referee.
7. It’s not allowed to bring food or drinks into the sport center. Only water.
8. The FSCA technical committee will be fully responsible under the guidance of the FSCA chairman for the entire tournament hence any protest must be referred to them.
9. Everybody is requested to behave properly during the games and respect the regulations inside the sport center.
10. FSCA is not responsible for any injury during the tournament.
Please confirm your attendance and receive more details about the event.